
July 22, 2006
Kiara goes on her first carnival ride! She is the one in the tiger car. We thought this grandpa was so cute to pull painted barrels with his little tractor. We are not sure if Kiara loved it or hated it.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, August 14, 2006
Draper Carnival
Posted by Adrienne at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I am an old grandma, I want to pull kids around on my lawn with a little tractor! How cute is that.
Dear Aunt Adrienne,
I love that train! Did Kiara have lots of fun on it? I wish that I could have seen it!
Erica
Post a Comment