"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do You Ever...

Find things where you did not leave them?
Go to buckle your baby in her car seat and find a horse buckled in instead?
Or have you ever gone to put away your folded laundry and found a princess in every fold?
Isn't it wonderful?

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah. I like it too. (Some of the time.)

It was nice of them to keep the laundry folded when tucking in the princesses. Boys don't do that.

Drew unfolded my laundry today to hide a box of girl scout cookies underneath. I guess he thought that would be the last place I would look... HE WAS RIGHT!

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

love it!

Paula said...

I finally got around to reading some blogs! I totally love those little things-I think I have found the "princess in every fold" a few times. And my spices and extracts are constantly in the most interesting places, with other strange things in their place (they are Anya's favorite dolls). And it drives Brett crazy but I love it!

Also, what cute pics of Ava. They made me all the more excited for my baby-i love their little faces and expressions! Can't wait to see you guys in August.

Janae said...

Hi, you don't know me. I wanted to say 1) this is a very adorable post 2) I saw that you do the Eastridge 4th ward recipe blog. I am looking to buy a house at 1048 E Pineridge and I think that might be in the 4th ward. From LDS.org it looks like that ward meets at 11777 S Willow wood dr at 9:00 am, is that right?