"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

And Now...Here's Our News

Dereck and I had our ultrasound on December 16, but we decided that it would be fun to wait until Christmas to find out if we are having a boy or girl. We had the ultrasound tech write it on the inside of a card and seal it. Then I gave it to my sister and she went and picked out a darling outfit for our new baby and wrapped it up. Here's the outcome and the reaction. It's pretty funny.

5 comments:

Amy C. said...

HOOORAYY! Its a boy! I loved that you videoed it. and I still can't believe you waited. You are so patient.

It was so great to see you last week. Our pineapple was so delicious for breakfast the next day. I feel so grateful to have had you as a friend for all these years. Thank you.

And congratulations!!

Shana said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun. :)

Blue said...

So funny! Congrats on the new baby boy!

Amy C. said...

Don't be mad but I totally just copied your blog header. :)

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! We are having a boy, too!!! ;) We'll see you in a few weeks for dinner and games. Can't wait! ;)