



August 17, 2006
Before my sister Alicia started school we wanted to have one last fun day together, so we drove down to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens in Lehi. Kiara and Kate slept in the stroller as we walked around the main gardens. Alicia and I really enjoyed the "Secret Garden." There were hummingbirds everywhere and we always think of Grandma Lois when we see hummingbirds. When one of the little birds flutters by our ears we say that it is Grandma Lois telling us hello. I miss Grandma more and more each day. I miss her energy and unconditional love and concern for me. I hope to keep my memory of her alive as I try to be more like her.
Kiara enjoyed the Children's Discovery Garden, especially the fish as you can see. She must have thought the fish were trying to give her kisses because she kept kissing them back.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, September 24, 2006
The Gardens
Posted by Adrienne at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment