"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Grandma & Grandpa J




August 24, 2006
I loved these photos of Kiara and her grandma both in curlers. Usually Kiara won't let me touch her hair, but Grandma Jacobs just has a way with her grandchildren and Kiara acted so proud to look like Grandma. I am sure that one day Kiara will be grateful to have Grandma J in her life, the way that I am grateful. I sometimes call her Saint Linda because that is how I see her, constantly kind and loving. She is an inspiring example to me and I am so thankful to Broyce and Linda for how they raised their children. I get the feeling that they mostly taught quietly by example because this is the way that they teach me.

1 comments:

The Bullknitter said...

Love the pictures. Kiara's personality shines through the pictures. I love reading your blog. Keep it up. Love, jac