"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

In Stitches


"She speaks!" I have unburied myself from the wrapping paper and pine needles and I have found my computer. I realize that it has been months without an update. How you must have all been anxiously waiting! Here are a couple of projects that have been keeping me away. I made a little baby quilt for Cousin Megan and a king size quilt for my sweetheart, Dereck. I have made about 30 bags this year. They continue to be popular. I made the orange one for Dereck's secretary who had a baby.

1 comments:

The Bullknitter said...

Those bags are fun. I use mine as a church bag and love it. Have you seen the coloured screen fabric? I've only heard about it, never seen it.