
One of the most magical days of my life was my sister's wedding day, June 22. Everything came together just in time and it was a wonderful day! I was dubbed the wedding planner and then the travel agent when Luis and Alicia had to quickly change their honeymoon from Mexico to Whidbey Island, Washington.
As you can see, Kiara was very happy about the occasion. I think she realized that she was no longer Alicia's one and only love:
I think Kiara was the only unhappy person there. Even the staff at the reception center commented on the special feeling that was there at Luis and Alicia's reception.

"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
She Did It!
Posted by Adrienne at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray!!!!! You're back! I've been waiting since May. More pictures please!
Love the pics. Your girls (and you) are so photogenic. Remember to blog weekly!
Post a Comment