Now we are all dreaming of going back to Disneyland! We had a great time over Thanksgiving in California. We stayed at a beach house near my Uncle Jon's in Oxnard, went to Disneyland...
...played on the beach...
...and went to my cousin Kristy's beautiful wedding in Laguna Beach. I have to admit I shed a tear when I watched my cousin dancing with my uncle and then looked over at Dereck holding our little girl in his arms. I realized that our little girls will not always be little girls!
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Posted by Adrienne at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun time! You have such a cute family!
Looking forward to more posts about those adorable little girls...
Post a Comment