"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moves We Learned at the Canadian Barn Dance

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

Hahaha! That was hilarious Adree! Your family has some serious moves!! I also loved the pictures of the lake-what a beautiful place. I think my fave was the mullet baby though!

The Bullknitter said...

Has Dereck seen that? Boy he has really loosened up since he wore that shirt "real cowboys don't line dance". Loved it.

Leah said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see you and Derek perform that routine in REAL LIFE! How 'bout at the ward BBQ???

Paula said...

I was gonna ask if Dereck had seen that too! That was really funny!

Shana said...

Ha ha ha!!!!That was great entertainment! Chase especially enjoyed it!

Amie said...

LOLOLOL!!! *LOVE* it. It totally looks so real!