"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Forgot to Mention that Kiara Was in the Olympics

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

5 comments:

Shana said...

These are hilarious! So great, in fact, that I did one on our blog....jedandshana.blogspot.com.
Pretty cute! Thank for the fun idea!

Miss M said...

WOW!!! She's good! And I thought she was going to compete in the horse riding competition.

Amie said...

Well that does beat all! Cute!

Leah said...

Love it! Your kiddos are so cute.

P.S. I was just at the library to pick up a book on hold. I peeked at your books and saw Love and Logic. You're going to LOVE it. I want to read it again. (I must be a mom... I get so excited about parenting books.)

Also, I guess I should be more selective in what I read from now on... if I put something on hold you'll probably see it! No more trashy romance novels for me! (Just kidding:)

The Bullknitter said...

Love the basket on the head.