"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Day of School


Kiara is loving Miss Martha's preschool. Here is Kiara and Kate on Kiara's first day. Miss Martha said Kiara "only" cried for half an hour. It was hard to leave her so sad, but I knew she would be happy when I picked her up. She was happily eating a mini bag of M&M's when I went to get her.





In the meantime, Kate was reveling in her time without having to share the shopping cart with Sister. I had to snap a picture at the grocery store. 


















Kate had her own first day of preschool. We are doing another co-op neighborhood preschool for Kate's age this year.


3 comments:

Paula said...

I can't believe Kate is in preschool! They're getting so big! Keyrai also loves his time not having to share while Jenna is at Kindergarten and Jenna naps.

Miss M said...

Hooray for preschool!!! I think it's the GREATEST thing for kids. I know O loves being at hers. Live it up Kate!

Miss M said...

Hooray for preschool!!! I think it's the GREATEST thing for kids. I know O loves being at hers. Live it up Kate!