Trying to keep that New Year's resolution to lose your holiday weight? Don't "weight" any longer! Come on over to the Jacobs residence and catch our stomach flu bug. Reap the benefits of only 1 WEEK of misery and lose up to 10 pounds! All of this for FREE!
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, man, as tempting as that sounds, I think I'm gonna have to pass. ;) Hope you guys are all back in tip top shape soon! ♥
I hope everyone is feeling better soon.
Adree, I just read through your blog as of late and loved it. Thanks for the laughs and insights you share, I love your family!
Did you really loose 10 pounds with that bug?
Post a Comment