"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, January 07, 2010

How Kiara Grew Up in 5 Easy Steps

0
1
2
3
4
5
Happy 5th Birthday, Little! How did this happen? The passage of time is most evident when you are raising children! It seems like I was just holding my firstborn and marveling at how one tiny human being could could change my life so much!
Thank you for all that you teach me every day, Little.

3 comments:

Blair said...

This is just amazing! What a beautiful girl.

The Bullknitter said...

I concur. It goes way too fast. But she is adorable. Happy Birthday to you, Kiara!

Leah said...

She is so cute. I love being her primary teacher. What a sweet little spirit.