"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Ava Mae

While I'm at it, I thought I better post a little note on my sweet little baby Ava Mae, who is not much of a baby anymore! She is a walking talking little bundle of toddler joy! She insists on drinking out of big kid cups without lids, which is a maid's (that's me) worst nightmare, she eats cereal and milk quite impressively with a spoon (I think Kiara was 3 before she did that!), and she can carry on a long nonsensical conversation with anyone. She is saying a lot of real words too though. The other day I offered her some yogurt at breakfast, but she pointed insistently at the pantry and said, "Cereal." She is very good at communicating clearly what she wants and needs! For her husband's sake, I hope that remains with her for a long, long time.

0 comments: