This bath photo is for my dad, who for years gave my two sisters and I wacky hair do's (and dont's) in the bath tub. I just wanted you to know I am carrying on your tradition, Dad! See, I did learn something from you. Not to mention the "Scrub-a-dub-a-dub-a" song.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, May 28, 2007
Bathing Coneheads
Posted by Adrienne at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment