I don't have any great excuses for not posting for so long. I can't say that I have been too busy because everyone could say that and then we wouldn't have any blogs to read! So I haven't posted since October. I will do some catching up here in the next few days. I will mostly just post some photographs because that is what people want to see anyway, right?
Halloween was fun this year. Kiara got the hang of trick-or-treating and eating candy and did not want to come home. She dressed up as a cowgirl for Dereck's work Halloween parade and then we dressed her up as Minnie Mouse to go around the neighborhood because she didn't like walking around in her horse too much. Katy Bug was a red hot chili pepper and what a cute one she was! (There is a photo of her in a previous post.)
My sister Alicia and I dressed up as Nacho Libre and Alicia's roommate was Sister Encarnación from the movie. My favorite picture is the one without me in it. Those wrestling clothes just aren't very flattering for a woman who has borne children (or for anyone really).
Dereck's parents came to town right before Halloween and we got to spend almost a week in St. George with them. It was wonderful.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
My Baby Ate My Computer Mouse!
Posted by Adrienne at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment