I was pleased to see that Kiara makes room for all of her friends and doesn't want to leave anyone out. Hence the overcrowded stroller. This was back in November. For a while there her favorite thing was to lay her toys down in perfect linear fashion and then pick them up one by one to do it in the next room. It was a very nice activity for when Mom needed to make dinner.
I love the picture of Kiara's bright blue eyes. When I can tell the lighting is just right (which is hard to capture indoors) I try to get the camera out. This was the first time I really saw Kiara interact with Kate. Kiara was giving Kate hugs and sharing toys. A small victory for a mother of two!
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
There Is Room For Everyone On a Toddler's Stroller
Posted by Adrienne at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment