"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"Kiara's" School Project

Do you ever get excited about your kids' homework? That's what happened with this little beauty. When I first heard the word "diorama" come out of Kiara's mouth I lay in bed dreaming up what kind of habitat we could make. Then I mentioned it to my artistic sister Alicia and this forest was born. The adults were having more fun than the first grader on this one. I felt a little bad when someone said to Kiara, "You must have worked hard on that." And she said, "No, my mom did."

1 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

haha, that's funny!