Where have all the dinosaurs gone? This is a question we pondered on Dereck's day off when we went to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. I am just glad I found a good man to marry before they went extinct. Kate's nickname is bug. She just is "cute as a bug." And she's quiet like a bug. I love my little Kady Bug.



"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Extinction Distinction
Posted by Adrienne at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment