


On December 5 (when Ava was 2 weeks old) we went on a search for indoor natural light for a family photo shoot. Thank you to our very talented neighbor and friend Travis Richardson for taking our photos at the Salt Lake City Library downtown. It isn't too often that we get all of us together in one photograph! I am posting some of my favorites here and a lot of you will be seeing us in your mailbox. Check out Travis's talent here and his very talented and lovely wife Taryn here.

4 comments:
Love the new blog look. The pics turned out great too. What a great idea - a library backdrop.
Thanks. You guys were great. Don't forget to come and get some studio style shots of your girls.
Your family is so adorable. I can't wait to meet Ava and hold her. She looks so sweet. Your girls are so so beautiful!! I love your humor about your pregnancy . . . I am starting to feel some of those same things, like not being able to shave my. Thanks for the Christmas card. I LOVE to get them in the mail and read the updates. I miss you too.
What? How come I haven't seen these? LOVE THEM!!!
Post a Comment