"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adrienne, congratulations! She is so beautiful. I love the name. All of your girls are so cute. When you feel up to it, I would love to get together. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Did you make the quilt? LOVE IT!! Does she look like her sisters? She is so pretty. I can't wait for mine!
I love little Ava, I get teary-eyed looking at her. And I've yet to even meet her! And did you make that quilt? It is really beautiful.
Post a Comment