"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Blanket, A Burp Cloth, and a New Baby!!!

Remember, people, I am still a year behind!!!
And I have to post some photos of my cute little nephew Leo and of course of the quilt I made him. Lui has the cutest vintagey train toy that goes with this quilt so perfectly!

A burpcloth to match:
What a sweet family!
Ava loves, loves, loves little Leo!


0 comments: