"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Easter Field Trip

For our Easter Family Home Evening lesson we decided to take the kids to our nearby Draper cemetery to talk about the meaning of Easter, that Jesus Christ broke the bonds of death and made it possible for all of God's children to be resurrected and to have eternal life.

It was a rainy cold day so sporting their froggy umbrellas and rain boots, the girls stood outside as we explained these deep truths to them. We finished up. Kiara said, "I'm cold." Kate said, "I want to go home." I wonder if they got it...

0 comments: