"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, July 11, 2011

Veterans

Kiara's school only celebrates 2 holidays: Veterans Day and Memorial Day and boy, do they ever celebrate them!
All students were encouraged to invite a veteran to a special breakfast and assembly in their honor. I cried all through the assembly as I sat by my grandpa and thought about his honorable and selfless service to our country and to his family. He is indeed a part of the greatest generation. I love you, Grandpa!

0 comments: