"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love It!

If Disneyland were my friend on Facebook, I would love it. I'm not embarrassed to say that I shed a few tears when I walked through the front gates onto Main Street. Disneyland still holds all the magic that it always has. Dereck and I agree that we probably love it a little more than our kids. Their favorite part of our trip was the stop in St. George with a whole lot of their Canadian cousins.




0 comments: