"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Wisest Reunion

Time: July 30-31, 2010
Location: Heber Valley Camp
What: Wise and Williams Family Reunion
Activities: Canoeing, Ropes Course, Eating, Not Sleeping

Smarties Jared and Bill figure out how to get Max through the spider web.
Let's hope that I was trying to make a funny face on the zip line and that those aren't my real thighs.
Cutie Jack with Lucy and Ava.
The happy cooks.
Pretty Middy and Baby Lucy

1 comments:

Amy C. said...

Just got back from Heber Valley. It was so fun and I kept thinking it would be fun with family. I miss you!