"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cool Kid

I have loved watching Kate develop her little personality. She knows how to get what she wants, but she is also so giving. When Sister is crying over a lost toy, Kate will try to find it for her, and she is almost always willing to do a trade. 


She is not just happy in the morning, she is ecstatic. When I go to get her in the morning (she sleeps from about 8pm-8am) she is jumping and laughing and so happy! She loves to make people smile and is always making friends. The other day at the park Dereck and I lost sight of her, but we quickly found her sitting up at another family's picnic table ready to be served pizza. 
She has her moments, like most 2 year olds, but she is still so lovable. I love you, Katie Bug!

0 comments: