"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." President Gordon B. Hinckley

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will--to your surprise--miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Pony Chronicles


A neighbor generously donated a grocery sack full of My Little Ponies to Kiara and ever since, they have been found in unusual places all over the house. I started to take photos of all the different places the ponies have been and I always asked Kiara what they were doing.


Kiara & Her Ponies
"Mommy, a rainbow!"
Desk Invasion
"They're pushing."
"It's a gate."


Watching Kate Eat
Contemplating What the Ponies Will Do Next

3 comments:

Paula said...

She reminds me of Jenna. Stuff can't stay where it is supposed to, it must be "organized" the way they see it, which can be very amusing and enlightening! She is really growing up, and so is Kate! I had no idea you had this blog, I was occasionally checking your old one, wondering why you quit blogging!

Rencher Fam said...

Adree I loved reading all the new posts! Your girls are adorable, your trip to NYC looked so fun, and I LOVED the Hillary Clinton faces!!

The Bullknitter said...

I wish we could find our bag of MLP's. I think it is in the bottom of Erica's closet or else she left it at someone's she was babysitting. Love the pony pics.